our 1st early bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

numpties

Reaction score
155_5556.jpg

just bought 1st camper - gone off on trailer to get mot. fingers crossed.

155_5523.jpg

original interior - needs a little work.

155_5515.jpg

155_5516.jpg

155_5518.jpg

not 'another' cross over :p

nah seriously GL with the MOT. nice bus, and its good to see another devon getting some TLC :wink:

thanks for all the support + welcomes. :D

full original interior in good nick was thinking of just sanding down & varnishing woodwork. Buddy seat in need of some repair. Upholstery is at menders now - just repairing fabric part. keen to get it thro' mot and take it for a ride...

will need to replace canvas concertina but looks difficult and not cheap...for now duct tape will do :!:

:?: has anyone got any idea how to make up the low double bed. figured out how to do the single bunk with the buddy seat and thought that the table would shunt up against it with the 3 shorter legs?? but doesn't seem to fit right :!:

Johnny - you on a one man crusade to save all the Devons out there :lol:

Must admit it should be looking very nice with a bit of TLC :D

Good Luck with the MOT .....its nice to see a new dubber to the world of air cooled and 60 mph cruising. See you at van fest for a vdub over load....

we may not have our van back yet but seats look good. :D

original foam & vinyl just recovered auld fabric.

155_5560.jpg

see you at vanfest viking crew.

got mot wednesday last week - nowt was really wrong with it...went down to vanfest on friday..nearly 500 miles in total. This was after sitting on my next door neighbours drive for four years... :eek:

got there and back without any bother. we were all excited and enjoyed the weekend. 1st time at van fest...utterly amazed.

we were high just getting our 1st camper on the road and our first trip in her...but VF blew us away. :shock:

picture of half of the numpty family last weekend

155_5567.jpg

Thanks for all the northern support.

Nice bus dude. Van fest is the best show I was there and really enjoyed it too. I hope you and your family enjoy your new bus. I have 2 year old twins and they cant get enough of buses and beetles.

the bellows is in extremely good condition, hope next year will be the first of many VFs for me :)

Nothing beats the feeling of your first trouble free long trip in your (new) camper.
glad you enjoyed it
new cushions look great

Can't believe its been a year since last posted something. Pictures of van on family holiday to Abersoch.
164_6417.jpg

Early nights
163_6391.jpg

Early mornings
164_6457-1.jpg

164_6412.jpg

164_6426.jpg

164_6454.jpg

MOT in the next couple of weeks :|

All those going to vanfest enjoy yerselves. :D

Latest posts