our new yard

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrocars

Reaction score
phonedads069.jpg

mobile20092009037.jpg

mobile20092009033.jpg

aogrady said:
Hi!

I guess that is Rich's bus hiding inside..do i win a prize? ;)

Is the shed safe? I mean, it's a bit er... "shedy" Not gonna fall down is it?

Cheers!

Alistair
10 out of 10 for you alistair, 4 pack for you, ;) rich just could not resist putting his van in the shed, it was his idea to put it up :lol: , it wasnt in there long,

aogrady said:
Hi!

Cool! Make it a cider though eh? ;)

So is this gonna be your new garage then?

If you lot are off to Oktoberfest, i'll see you on the sunday.......

Cheers!

Alistair
yes new garage for the bus to go in during the winter, once we tidy it up, we also have 2 acres of orchard so lots of room for camping, we were thinking of having a few in for carnival if your interested? we are all up to oktoberfest for the weekend, so will see you there

retrocars said:
aogrady said:
Hi!

Cheers!

Alistair
yes new garage for the bus to go in during the winter, once we tidy it up, we also have 2 acres of orchard so lots of room for camping, we were thinking of having a few in for carnival if your interested? we are all up to oktoberfest for the weekend, so will see you there

Cool! Sounds good, wish mine fitted in my garage..... :(

What carnival do you mean?

See you at Oktoberfest - will give Rich a ring on the Sunday, i am camping down the road on Sat night

Cheddar Bridge Caravan Touring Park
Draycott Road, Cheddar, Somerset BS27 3RJ

Will probably chill around Cheddar for the day, might go to Wookey Hole, and then meet up Sun?

Cheers!

Alistair

aogrady said:
retrocars said:
aogrady said:
Hi!

Cheers!

Alistair

Cool! Sounds good, wish mine fitted in my garage..... :(

What carnival do you mean?

See you at Oktoberfest - will give Rich a ring on the Sunday, i am camping down the road on Sat night

Cheddar Bridge Caravan Touring Park
Draycott Road, Cheddar, Somerset BS27 3RJ

Will probably chill around Cheddar for the day, might go to Wookey Hole, and then meet up Sun?

Cheers!

Alistair
the glastonbury carnival, our yard is just down the road from the route, its around mid november, might be a little chilly, will have to warm the zider, i have a uncle just down the road who still makes his own, will get a few galls in ;)

he would :lol: i was late logging on otherwise the drink would be mine :evil: cant believe i just used that word

Latest posts