Our rollin resto!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Low&Slow

Reaction score
HI there,
I thought I'd introduce our 72 rolling resto. We bought her a couple of months back after a lengthy search for our perfect project bus. After finding her in a barn in Devon we had to have her lifted back to Bedforshire where she's been "almost" fully stripped of her lovely blue hammerite paint job. She's had some new panels welded on, lowered, windows tinted r/r bed and belts added and is currently standing in primer (other than the front panel which needs work!)
She's far from finished...but she is now usable at least! lots of fun times ahead!
I hope that these pic's upload......I'm new to all this! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

27aug086.jpg

22aug083.jpg

Welcome - looks good - but don't leave it in primer for too long, very pourous :wink:

gninnam said:
Welcome - looks good - but don't leave it in primer for too long, very pourous :wink:

"Mmmmmm" yes I know, we've already been warned of this. we're only using her on dry days and She's currently garaged, so hope that'll help protect her till she's ready for her spray job (and when we have the funds to spray her! :roll: )! Thanks very much for the advice, this is our first self resto project so any advice always welcome :D .

Johnny said:
Hi L&S, welcome to EB

whats 'she' called :wink: ?

This little number goes by the name of "Jessie" she's undergoing a slow gender change from her previous name of bertie! :D

Low&Slow said:
Johnny said:
Hi L&S, welcome to EB

whats 'she' called :wink: ?

This little number goes by the name of "Jessie" she's undergoing a slow gender change from her previous name of beartie! :D

A definite crossover then :wink:

Latest posts