our vw's and our kids, lets see your photos!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carole

Reaction score
I saw a similar thread on the Samba, and it looked like a really cool idea!

So lets see all the vw's and our kids photos, funny or otherwise... :lol:

I'll start it off, here are our (now almost 4yrs) twins, Riley and Devon last year in the split:

DSCN0523.jpg

and this summer in the back of Beeglebus, helping me :roll: :roll: to put the interior in....(not)

DSCN2396.jpg

any more peeps?

the boy in my square on the way to Wheels day

camera001.jpg

in my bay before it got done up

DSCF00Small.jpg

oh my god he is soooooooo little and cute here

DSCF007Small.jpg

and now hes a big monster, at a show in Essex this year

camera017.jpg

for some reason i cant find any of my girl, shes obviously too much of a princess to be seen in a ratty old VW! (but thats her to the right in the last pic!)

That last pic Emarald , Is that Stanstead in a VERY hot April .
I was there but no bus :cry:

Great thread! I've got two boys, born in 2003 and 2005. I've started training them as they were a couple months old. Here's the eldest:

877898.jpg

And the other one:

kids1.jpg

Checking out a rotten Notch in fall of 2005.

kids2.jpg

Here they are in my friends '67 Sonderbus with their aunt and cousins in the summer of 2006:

kids6.jpg

Admiring Antti's super slammed '64 July 2006

kids3.jpg

kids4.jpg

kids5.jpg

Daddy's little helpers working on the Oval this summer:

w22%20003.jpg

w22%20005.jpg

Not yet pic's of them working on the Early Bay, as I just got the car.

scott wilson said:
come on people.we can`t be the only ones with kids here...i know kempy and nellybus have kids too

Ok.

bits015.jpg

This was taken when i had the split. Thomas must have only been about six months old and Grace two and a half. What a nightmare the canterbury interior was to make up.

070-1.jpg

Hide and seek

060.jpg

No beer ?????

bits187.jpg

Double trouble on holiday in August.

I don't have kids but I love the fact kids love them, I always see them point and smile when I drive past :D

Heres a pic of my girls Indigo (18months) and my partner Kat in Bessie our 1970 Bay.
It was our first road trip to the Gold Coast in Bessie since having the baby seat installed.It was either really boring or pretty comfortable in the back,they both fell asleep. :D

IMG_3387.jpg

Wow, dub fans produce some beautiful kids!!
We are not there yet but have nieces and nephews, which is kind of enough for now. :lol:
There is something very appealing about these bright coloured buses and bugs to children, guess us older folk just haven't grown out of that feeling.

I just saw this post and I can't help share my baby's pictures, his name is Mauricio.
Yes, that is Kempy's bus one week before being shipped to the UK.
P7200039.jpg

Latest posts