Over rider question.... front or rear?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monkeyspinner Tim

Reaction score
i need some front ones but the guy who's selling these doesnt know which they are as they were bolted to a rear split bus bumper...

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=376471

can any one tell me?

Thanks

Tim.

There rear ones :( Front ones are of equal distance above and below the where the bumper goes. Rear ones have a lot above the bumper. see pic below for example of front ones.

newquay053.jpg

You will notice if you look in the gallery that most buses have the same over riders front and rear (the type you are looking at buying) and this is correct. The ones in the photo above i think are Ozzy ones and one of the guys on here from Oz has got some fitted. The ones you are looking at are VWoA options and fit both front and rear. Check out the pictures of my bus in the Features page (69 Westy) as i run over riders on mine too.

Just to confuse you, these are the over riders on ours

DSCF0011.jpg
[/img]

clyde said:
You will notice if you look in the gallery that most buses have the same over riders front and rear (the type you are looking at buying) and this is correct. The ones in the photo above i think are Ozzy ones and one of the guys on here from Oz has got some fitted. The ones you are looking at are VWoA options and fit both front and rear. Check out the pictures of my bus in the Features page (69 Westy) as i run over riders on mine too.

i am confussed!

I don't see a 69 westy on the features page :?:

anyway i like the tall ones so i'm buying them

thanks everybody :)

I'm pretty sure its to do with the year... our 68 westie has the small fronts like pru's, but my 70 deluxe had the larger ones like slammed resto's

Latest posts