Owner of a Devon sunlander .

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich71

Reaction score
Hi there my name is Rich , I am new to the Early Bay forum . I own a 71 Devon sunlander which I have had for 11 years . I have recently had the the body work restored and it has had a full body respray . I am having abit of trouble getting the photos of my van on the gallery , they are uploaded on to photobucket but I can't seem to paste them onto the gallery . If anyone could give me abit of help that would be cool . :D

Rich71 said:
Hi there my name is Rich , I am new to the Early Bay forum . I own a 71 Devon sunlander which I have had for 11 years . I have recently had the the body work restored and it has had a full body respray . I am having abit of trouble getting the photos of my van on the gallery , they are uploaded on to photobucket but I can't seem to paste them onto the gallery . If anyone could give me abit of help that would be cool . :D

Welcome along Rich

Copy the IMG of the picture from photobucket and simply paste it onto your post.

Just

As above welcome aboard and yeah its simply a case of copying the image code below the image required and then pasting that to the thread you want, get it right and make Johnny a happy man.....

Hi Rich,
Nice to see more Devon owners on here, look forward to seeing your pictures.

Twiggy

Hi there I own a Devon sunlander . I was just wondering if there are any other sunlander owners out there . It would be cool to hear from you . I have only seen one sunlander conversion and that was at vanfest 2007 . Cheers from Rich :)

there was a particularly excellent sunlander from the channel islands, (tim i think?) not sure where hes gone though.

Hi there , yeah that was the one I seen at vanfest 2007 . It is like brand new . I have seen the photos of it on the forum gallery . It won a volksworld award . I haven't seen any others though :( . I am sure that one or two will pop up soon . It would be cool to have a line up of Devon sunlanders at a vee dub show :D

Latest posts