• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pair of VW of America overriders,Deluxe trim,wheels,etc

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Campmobile70

Reaction score
2 pairs of VWoA bumper overriders to fit '68-'72 from a Montana red bus that was featured in camper and bus last month, (ratty montana red deluxe, ex o'sullivan) I also have the deluxe trim kit from this bus, it has the piece behind the sliding door with slight damage but it is a complete set.

Set of 14 inch bus rims (from the ratty montana deluxe) with slam tyres 165/55 on the front with lots of tread on them, and the rears have good tread also, 185/75 in good shape £125 for all four tyres and rims

£100 for the Overriders per pair.

£120 for the deluxe trim kit. selling for a friend so the price is the price,unless you want the over riders and the trim kit and he will drop a few ££££ ;)

Set of 15 inch Bug rims, bare no tyres £80 the set

Set of polished 15 inch Crest alloys ( size/offset 205 5.5 inch et12) been fitted to the bus and used for a few miles, still have the boxes and in as new condition, from SSP/VW Hertiage, replaced them with a set of Cosmics :) cost £400 new, still as new £250 firm on the price as they are mint.

Can ship or pick up in Benfleet Essex, plenty of Genuine VW and Westfalia parts, check thesamba.com my username is simonvwt2.

The polished rims are £250 the set. The stock rims with good tyres £125 set, 15 inch bug rims £80 set, 1 x 356/911 Porsche rim with new Continental tyre £65 all price to sell so firm on the prices.

thanks

pictures on my thesamba.com account username simonvwt2

Latest posts