• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

parts for sale all sorts including bumpers, lights, glass, s

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

62 deluxe

Reaction score
Cardboard Glove box liner 211857101A £40
Front Bumper Brackets, solid £35
rat look front and rear bumpers Sold
1970 Genuine Lap belts 221019755A Sold
Qtr light seals, £20 pair
1970 rear bearing kit (both sides) £30
Genuine Front glass £50
1970 Front and rear brackets, blasted and solid painted (roughly) in zinc 182 to protect £85

http://s95.photobucket.com/user/62deluxe/library/early%20bay%20parts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What condition are the blasted bumpers in (I can't tell from the picture), if they are straight I'll take them, where are you based?

The blasted bumpers are typical us - lots of knocks and dings but nothing major. No doubt someone with skills could sort. Rear has a diamond cut on two of the mounting holes which would need welding. Side steps are perfect.

Oil bath air filter please!

I'll drop you a PM later as travelling today if no-one else has enquired already.

I'll take the rear lights please? Are they crack free and do the come with rears. I can see screws so assume they have rears. Pm me please. May be able to collect depending where you are

Are the headlights RHD non sealed beam with built in side lights?

Kev, sorry rear lights sale pending, but the headlights are UK spec non sealed beam with main bulb and sidelight, genuine and in excellent condition.

62 deluxe said:
Kev, sorry rear lights sale pending, but the headlights are UK spec non sealed beam with main bulb and sidelight, genuine and in excellent condition.

Hi

I'll take the headlights them please. Shame about the rear lights. Let me know if that falls through

Cheers

just want to say thanks for the bumpers couldn't ask for a better service. delivered well packaged and on the day promised thanks :D

Latest posts