• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts off various things f/s

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streetwagens

Reaction score
Right, list of stuff I need to be passing on, so if you see anything you like the look of, give me a shout and I can get some pics etc...

Bug 4 stud disc brake spindles, with old discs/calipers, £40

Westfalia(?) flip down buddy seats, good condition, needing a clean, havent a clue what year they are from, £offers?

Porsche 912 front seats from '66, need recovering, £50

Aluminium roller shutters, approx 7ft widex7.5ft tall, £125

LHD Bug ball joint beam, no rust, £40

'70 bay rear hatch, pretty good, £50

Crewcab seat base, 2x, £30 each

Crewcab rear seat, metalwork only, £40

Split bus walkthrough seat base, metal only, £30

Split bulkhead, good for the wheel bit and repair sections, £30

Raleigh Chopper, ratty and cool, £120

'68 bay 1 year only 2 screw rear view mirror, £20

porsche 914 ext. door handle, no key, £10

Up to mid '52 barndoor fuel cap, offers?

'55 bus hardboard kombi interior panels, tatty but better than nowt, offers?

Pre '67 bug interior door handles/window winders, £5 each

Pair of wever 40 DCNF carbs, no manifolds, £50

Pair of DRLA/IDF manifolds for type 4, £50

Progressive weber carb of some sort, £30

4.5x15 solid bug wheels, 5x205pcd, £50 for 4

Early bay ball joint drum front hubs, complete, need recon, £80 the lot

Barndoor steering box from late barndoor, B.O.

Type 4 engine, cond. unknown, longblock, turns, £30

IRS 1500 gearbox, good cond, £100

Bug pre '65 cast RHD pedal assemblies, £40 each

Raleigh Budgie, tiny version of a chopper, with stabilisers!!! Well cool, £50

Electra Sonny Garcia retro cruiser, 7 speed hub change with back pedal brakes! Old school black and silver, £125.

Loads more to go on this weekend probably, can get it all to Bath/Bristol area. 8)

Interested in the 68 rear view mirror. What's the condition like? Pic please.

Alan

Do you have any pictures of the Electra Sonny Garcia retro cruiser, 7 speed hub change with back pedal brakes!, may be interested for one of my lads,

Sorry thread Hijack but you just brought back a funny memory from my childhood...

Where I lived was a big hill and as most kids do we built a ramp at the foot of it and we'd ride down and mark out how far we flew, well this one day we found an old tressle table so we collapsed one pair of legs so we had a fecking huge ramp, man was it mahem, chipped teeth buckled wheels, bent forks then this one lad, quite old came along on this budgie far too small for him..

He barged all us youngsters out the way and was pissing about at the top of the hill before he launched himself, peddaling as fast as he could he hit the ramp and boy did he fly looked well 8) then it started to go a bit wrong for him he landed on both wheels ok but by this time his feet were no longer in contact with the pedals....Ouch.... you guessed it a balls and saddle moment but the daft bastard ripped his sack apart :lol: how we all laughed at him rolling about in the grass :lol: must have been a good 5 mins before we realised he wasnt getting back up and that the blood wasnt stopping :lol: at least Hitler had the satisfaction of retaining one ball :lol:

so be warned by all means buy the budgie but dont go jumping on it :wink:

Aaron, great post PMSL

I'm sat in tears at the mo chuckling away to myself, them were the days 8) I had a front row seat as I was marking the distances :lol: :lol: :lol:

Araon said:
Sorry thread Hijack but you just brought back a funny memory from my childhood...

Where I lived was a big hill and as most kids do we built a ramp at the foot of it and we'd ride down and mark out how far we flew, well this one day we found an old tressle table so we collapsed one pair of legs so we had a fecking huge ramp, man was it mahem, chipped teeth buckled wheels, bent forks then this one lad, quite old came along on this budgie far too small for him..

He barged all us youngsters out the way and was pissing about at the top of the hill before he launched himself, peddaling as fast as he could he hit the ramp and boy did he fly looked well 8) then it started to go a bit wrong for him he landed on both wheels ok but by this time his feet were no longer in contact with the pedals....Ouch.... you guessed it a balls and saddle moment but the daft bastard ripped his sack apart :lol: how we all laughed at him rolling about in the grass :lol: must have been a good 5 mins before we realised he wasnt getting back up and that the blood wasnt stopping :lol: at least Hitler had the satisfaction of retaining one ball :lol:

so be warned by all means buy the budgie but dont go jumping on it :wink:
Quality :lol: the things we all did as Kids with no fear eh

Dibbs on the '4.5x15 solid bug wheels, 5x205pcd, £50 for 4' please.

Thanks in advance,
Leslie

Latest posts