paying via paypal is it refundable???

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sackmcgannay

Reaction score
about to send $250 to california for title to be put on van... does anyone know if i am covered by paypal??

thanks, rowan.

I doubt it to be honest as I think Paypal only covers you for physical goods and they have a string of rules to adhere to to be covered and I'm not sure their insurance covers items outside eBay.

I think they have a customer service number you could call

is there any secure way i could send cash to this guy and get it back if it all went wrong??

To be honest i dont think there is. Wiring money via Western union or bank transfers are not ideal cos once received thats there part done and they wont care. Dont know much about Paypal but other posts say they dont and that makes sense from what i understand of it. Credit card is the only way and thats not foolproof but its not gonna help you with this. If you think you can trust the man you gonna have to go for it but be ready to take the loss. Good luck!

Escrow might be worth thinking about - it seems you put money in a holding account and when the deal is done, it gets released to the seller. Just a thought...

https://www.escrow.com/index.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts