Peppercorn - what a cracking time!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

61 stu

Reaction score
Just wanted say thanks for a cracking weekend, was great to put faces to names, we were made to feel properly welcome (even though it was probably because of the carrot eating Fred ;) ), looking forward to the next time. :mrgreen:

As ever a GREAT weekend , few issuses with the bus but thanks to Slammedkustom the van made the trip home in one go no RAC required , Thanks mate ;)

Was nice to see a few old friends and make some new ones too ,

Hope you get the van sorted Andy ( Baldrick ) ;)

What Grazy said.
Baldrick, what on earth are you carrying in that bus?, talk about heavy!!!!! Hope you get it sorted quickly, easily and without spending a fortune.
61 stu, sorry it was just a fleeting 'hello' a few times fella, hope for a proper chat next time. :oops:
Cracking weather, first class company and a lovely 'Kent, Englands garden' type setting.
As always, great to meet up with the usual EB suspects (some missing though, mattmaz,karlehp,warwick'71) and the incredible hospitality (yet again!!!) of the 'Demon Dweebs'. These guys and gals are just sooooooo nice, kind, friendly that it is a wrench to leave them .
Roll on next time!!!!

Brilliant time. I know I've posted this elsewhere, but thanks for making Jake and me so welcome on our first camp-out. Can't wait for the next one. It was really good to get to meet a few more EarlyBayers.

Got home OK...thanks for the push start guy ( :oops: ). Looks like I've got it booked in to get the starter replaced before our holiday in August.

Thanks again

Andy

PS: 61 stu change that picture of your bus in your profile. The front view doesn't do it justice!!! Show it from the side in all its glory!!

Hi I met you too when i was wandering round to check out the camping, good to see you and your van in the flesh

never again, bloody earlybayers! ate me cake..made me fix their vans and brought hordes of screaming kids! :shock:

only joking, cracking time, good people camped all round us, good conversation, stunning weather and the amazing "Fred" the carrot eating dog!
was a shame to go home after such a good time, thanks to all for making it a chilled out weekend, many thanks to terry harliquin for feeding me n das minky with some awesome spag bol on the friday night and a full english on the saturday, your a star fella

spent 2 hours washing the van when i got home cos of the tree sap, im tired, burnt n dirty but loving it ;)

Whats this Fred like?

We had to give Fred our rescue dog away, apparently he made his way over to England to be re-homed :cry:

He could eat carrots like nobodys business (and used to shit bright red! - TMI)

Johnny said:
Whats this Fred like?

We had to give Fred our rescue dog away, apparently he made his way over to England to be re-homed :cry:

He could eat carrots like nobodys business (and used to shit bright red! - TMI)

Since he was 8 weeks old we've not been apart and been through thick and thin together, my best bud.

Fred in all his glory on Southwold beach:

204-1.jpg

And yeah bright orange speckled shits ;)

Baldrick said:
Got home OK...thanks for the push start guy ( :oops: ). Looks like I've got it booked in to get the starter replaced before our holiday in August.
Thanks again
Andy

ah that was your bus that wouldn't start, it was daaamn heavy :shock: :msn4:

Latest posts