Peppercorn...Who's going?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i 'll be there, me and the better half will have a trade plot selling vw based clocks, mirrors and lamps, look out for us and come and have a chat! ( stall name is KATHS NOVELTY MIRRORS)

Dave

I'm in, be good to catch up. Probably Saturday AM, sans brats but possibly Mrs rjb63 - be afraid!

dave said:
i 'll be there, me and the better half will have a trade plot selling vw based clocks, mirrors and lamps, look out for us and come and have a chat! ( stall name is KATHS NOVELTY MIRRORS)

Dave

I remember Kath from school! 8)

I'll be there, its only 20minutes from home. Only on sunday sadly, got to work saturday. Great show, will come in the bus this year all being good. :D

There will be a few of us at the top of the field.

Turn left at the entrance 'table', through between the barns and head up to the top of the hill.

I should be there by 4pm 8)

right ive not been there before so being a bit of dumbass, whereabouts on this map is it? It says its in Leeds Road :?

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&q=peppercorn%20house%20langley&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=il" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thats it Dumbass , i mean Stu :lol: its basically the next turning after Leeds Castle on left , it will be signposted and lots of crappy old VWs - Follow em :msn4:

Grazy said:
Thats it Dumbass , i mean Stu :lol: its basically the next turning after Leeds Castle on left , it will be signposted and lots of crappy old VWs - Follow em :msn4:

:shock: :lol: Cheers mate, looking forward to a cold cider.

I`m hoping to be there on sunday.
It`s my mates 40th party on saturday night, so may have
a slight hangover :roll:
I camped last year and really enjoyed it.
Cheers Paul.

bananacustard said:
Is that the same spot as two years ago Steve? Hoping to be there Friday evening also.

Yeah should be around there somewhere if we can get the space Jeremy.

Have a few little niggles to get the better of, but me and the little bloke are destined to be headed for said venue on Friday evening! Not been before but will be 'turning left at the table and heading uphill between the barns' in search of familiar EBers!
Looking forward to this, so many people have made very positive comments that it now has a little to live up to!!! Sure it will be good, the promised EB company guarantees that for sure. 8)

Latest posts