Pictures from London Volksfest show

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VWAIRCOOLED

Reaction score
There where quite a few earlybays here today and a bit of vwaction on the strip.There where not many trade stands,but quite a few private sellers and I found a few bargains 8) A nice day out all in all with a bouncy castle for the kids.

From the show and shine area
IMG_1194.jpg

IMG_1196.jpg

IMG_1198.jpg

IMG_1201.jpg

IMG_1203.jpg

IMG_1204.jpg

IMG_1206.jpg

IMG_1207.jpg

IMG_1210.jpg

IMG_1218.jpg

IMG_1213.jpg

IMG_1214.jpg

IMG_1215.jpg

IMG_1220.jpg

IMG_1221.jpg

IMG_1222.jpg

Some VW's lining up to drag race
IMG_1192.jpg

IMG_1224.jpg

IMG_1226.jpg

IMG_1228.jpg

Some more earlybays and other vw's from the car park
IMG_1233.jpg

IMG_1234.jpg

IMG_1237.jpg

IMG_1235.jpg

IMG_1239.jpg

IMG_1240.jpg

IMG_1241.jpg

IMG_1243.jpg

IMG_1244.jpg

IMG_1245.jpg

IMG_1246.jpg

IMG_1248.jpg

IMG_1250.jpg

IMG_1252.jpg

IMG_1253.jpg

So the Earlybay turnout was slammedresto & about 5000 crossovers :lol:

On a more serious note - Has there been a show this year that slammedresto hasnt attended?

61 stu said:
nope i was there ;)

I did see yours up there as well - in fact you seem to be turning into a pic whore as well - bumped into your bus on a number of threads on thesamba as well as here :lol:

EDIT: And a recent mag as well???????

Loxy said:
So the Earlybay turnout was slammedresto & about 5000 crossovers :lol:

On a more serious note - Has there been a show this year that slammedresto hasnt attended?

i didnt do mudjam :lol:

I was there & you can't call mine a cross over ya cheeky bugger :lol: Ya can call it slow though, see my thread.

Steve

WTF is going on with that green bay with the front splitter? each to there own i guess... or has he got a 500bhp engine and a wheelie bar I cant see?

Tiki-Al said:
WTF is going on with that green bay with the front splitter? each to there own i guess... or has he got a 500bhp engine and a wheelie bar I cant see?

afraid not, but it is in bloody good nick though, have worked on it many times in the past.

61 stu said:
Tiki-Al said:

afraid not, but it is in bloody good nick though, have worked on it many times in the past.

I'm guessing that was customized in the 80's and kept mint! its not doing it for me, but i'm sure at some point that could have been a mag feature!

Awesome photos, some lovely vans there.

nice pic of my slammed ghia there... :mrgreen:

Really enjoyed looking at the selection of vans there. Much as I truley adore my Ghia, you cant make a cup of tea in it or have a lay down! :lol:

Latest posts