Pictures from Stanford Hall

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham L

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Hightop Panel
Pictures from the EB line up at Stanford Hall today

DSC_0026-1.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

nice pics dude

i have to say though i wanst that taken by the show took ages to get in and it was all a bit to full of "trailer queens" for me!

think i prefer full weekend shows/festivals more of a relaxed vibe!

Nice pics

We had a great time at the show, we got the bus full had a BBQ which lasted about 3 hours then I picked up bits and bobs a great first show of the year for me :)

Dave

completely understand what you mean, would be great as a 2 day show. lots more traders than last week at big bang.

Got within 5 miles of home and my back box went with a big bang and blew a hole in the bottom of it, very noisy last 5 miles :mrgreen:

Some great pics there :)

I only took one all day. :oops: the top pic of my van was taken by "Samage" from VZi.

P5040119.jpg

CIMG7607.jpg

Huge thanks to Araon for the wings - got them all back safely but they don't fit in my flat!

Also to Graham L and the others who took the piss out of my bus so nicely :lol:

Had a great day ;)

Dont get me wrong was a good turn out and loved the early bay line up and the mk1 golf line up was very good to I just found i got bord in about an hour or so short attention span i guess lol.

Graham sorry to hear about the blow out man time for a new exhaust then?

the show was a good turn out with varied vw group motors on show , which is great 8) . Had a look at the earlybay display , which was good 8) didnt get to chat with any of you , which was disappointing , would have been great to have chatted with you all 8) . Has ever the stanford hall car parking can be tricky with all its dips and bumps and cars getting stuck :shock: ended up pushing a lowered golf which got stuck twice :oops:

yup, another good showing from earlybay 8)

nice to see you all again, and a few new faces i hadnt met before, the westies are taking over :mrgreen:

isit, hope you managed to get a decent boiled egg :mrgreen: :wink:

Looks like a good turn out from EB. What was the rest of the show like?

And... who owns the red & white deluxe (2nd bus on left of the EB lineup)? More info on this bus please 8)

Red EB belongs to Baron from Leeds

slammedresto said:
yup, another good showing from earlybay 8)

nice to see you all again, and a few new faces i hadnt met before, the westies are taking over :mrgreen:

isit, hope you managed to get a decent boiled egg :mrgreen: :wink:

thats Barons deluxe

Said hello to a few today, and once the interior is back in place and a rear bearing replacement I'll be joining you in a line up.

Just back after a great weekend. Thanks to everyone for doing the club area, looked good and had a good spread of vans.

I really enjoyed the show, scored a few purchases including some sought after front bumper trim inserts from an o'seas trader :cool:

Van of the show for me. absolutely no question, was scott wilsons SA 68 deluxe - what an absolutely awesome van! :shock:

My top pulley nut flew off about 5 miles from the show and I shredded my fan belt. We rustled up a spare nut and my mate had a correct sized spare belt (mine was too big) and on we went. :)

Loved it ....

Graham I didnt realise the rust had spread that far down :lol:

The recovery trucks were busy when we left.... hope no one got stranded.....

Great show great EB line up, glad the weather held out. Nice to meet you Izzit, hopefully my bus will be ready for next year and I can join the line up.

Here of some pics of our day.

DSCF0046.jpg

DSCF0047.jpg

DSCF0050.jpg

DSCF0051.jpg

My 2.5 year old twins absolutely mad for it.
DSCF0056.jpg

DSCF0067.jpg

DSCF0068.jpg

DSCF0071.jpg

DSCF0077.jpg

good to see the earlybay display and meet some of you....Graham L - didn't mean to offend you about spending it up!

Baron - saw your van but not you...one day mate. Come to a Harrogate meeting its a good meet.

Thought it was a good show but bargains are few and far between now...no difference between web prices and buying at the show..

Latest posts