piece of shit (71 westy)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:

Cool.

null_zps6f5aead5.jpg

null_zps6b6c3e65.jpg

null_zps767e896b.jpg

null_zps126a5b33.jpg

null_zps82886733.jpg

Got to the bottom of the cutting out, the fuel pump was worn. Only pumping out 1 psi when hot, this was also making it run lean before it cut out, lean running = a very hot running engine, cooking cheap coils and condensers to make the problem a little harder to find. A quick fix
null_zps4308916f.jpg

Tried the bike rack (that I was given)
null_zps403b2373.jpg

Brake lights had stopped working so I gave all the terminals a lite sanding and cleaned (turned out to be the pressure switch on the master cylinder lol)
null_zpsc9f6d484.jpg

I opened the heat exchangers back up to divert a bit of heat away from the engine
null_zpsd715f781.jpg

My mum made a new hammock out of some left over fabric
null_zps59ac1746.jpg

null_zpsfee97520.jpg

Ready for Cornwall 300 miles decided to pack the folding bikes inside
null_zpsead04984.jpg

Consulted the sat nav
null_zpsfafc2e0b.jpg

300 miles in 6 hours. Yes! But I want. A bigger engine. Second gear on some of the big hills into Cornwall on the a30
null_zpsb08f87de.jpg

Glad you got the gremlins sorted out mate - also loving the satnav!! :lol:

Must feel great to be rolling again! 8)

Cheers people ! It feels good to be here in the camper :)
With a bit more squirt, a steering damper and a throttle cable kit (the one that tidy it and takes all the slack out) it would be the perfect camper for us
null_zps35cdf6e7.jpg

Just finished dinner in a rainy car park with the family. Perfect
null_zps40adc93e.jpg

I am enjoying my holiday dude.
It's just the job! (But after all day with the wife and kids, a beer and half an hour on the Internet is needed too!)
Drying the kids rock pool soaked trainers in the engine bay works a treat. 20 miles will have then dry
null_zps58845e68.jpg

Ticket was in time but upside down. Mother fuckers!
null_zps7a5ff07c.jpg

dubscum said:
I am enjoying my holiday dude.
It's just the job! (But after all day with the wife and kids, a beer and half an hour on the Internet is needed too!)
Drying the kids rock pool soaked trainers in the engine bay works a treat. 20 miles will have then dry
null_zps58845e68.jpg

Ticket was in time but upside down. Mother fuckers!
null_zps7a5ff07c.jpg

It's a parking charge not a fine ring them up and tell them your not paying they may ask you to send the ticket In the post :) wallys

Latest posts