piece of shit (71 westy)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that what I'm after wig :D Friday night having a few tins at home, Mrs watching soaps. So I typed in Volkswagen Earlybay on youtube and the first video was a clip was this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-V_w_0n65E" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
it did look good on the black steels

Si is right, my new does have a lot of torque but that motor was built to be given a good hiding and win the traffic light grand prix :lol: I mentioned your motor requirements to Hector. He said he knows a good spec and will build it if you want. I did mention you live in Derby, got the response 'and' :lol: If done the right way a big motor can be for reasonable money.

yep. I think I'm gonna get a T4. Wank init, but I need to use it more like a second vehicle and run the kids about and something to use as a van while i do the house up. I have wicked fun with the bus but its could really do with selling. I would love to keep it and get a cheap daily and another van. But I can't afford too.

I will continue to use it and improve it, but will actively try to sell it.

I removed the "for sale" tag on the here because I was pissed off at a 8k offer, but i surpose if you don't ask you don't get :?

I can tell show season has started. All of a sudden there is a lot of interest and people PM'ing me about the sale of my bus. I'm bumping this thread so they can read through it. The bus will be sold with 12 months MOT but that will take a few weeks to sort because of work commitments.

Latest posts