Pilot camping at Stanford Hall.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dp

Reaction score
... and I don't mean some aviation bloke mincing about either.

Apologies if you knew already, but for the first time (that I can remember anyway) there'll be camping allowed at Stanford Hall on the Saturday night (pre-booked only).

See here: http://www.stanfordhallvw.co.uk/camping.htm

Thought it may be of interest, as I certainly didn't know until last night. Stanford Hall is always a great day - should be even better this year now.

I have today an application to post to apply for an Early Bay display. If we are succesful in our application, we will have space for 10 buses. I'll keep you all posted.

Its an essential show whichever way you look at it, imo. :)

Stanford is definately a 'not to be missed' show..... 8) 8)

I'll be trading this year too, so come and say hello guys and girls!

It'll come around sooner than you know it, so book your camping now!

Carole :wink:

oooh, really?

that could be cool

and a line up eh clem? hope we can get in this year, unlike last year - time to show them splits what for

closing date of 15th april for camping bookings people!

Last time i went to Stanford Hall was with Club GTI back in the day!!!!!!!

Lovely setting i seem to remember, deffo gonna bring the bus, oh and um the family this year :lol: baby due in 2 weeks so wont camp......................

CB

Clem said:
I have today an application to post to apply for an Early Bay display. If we are succesful in our application, we will have space for 10 buses.

Application sent off.

CJ70westy said:
Stanford hall is one of the best shows in my opinion. Its going to be hard giving the splits a run for their money! Have you seen the convoy from last year?! :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-LtqF_I5nQ

don't we have anyone to moderate blasphemy like this?

burn the heretic!

Butser-Wicker-Man.jpg

:wink: :D

Latest posts