Plastic cover indicator canceller.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J4yman

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Dormobile
Can someone advise if there should be a plastic cover on the end to help this cancel. At the minute it's metal to metal but does t cancel. Anyone got any video. Footage or photos of a 1972 Crossover cancelling. IMG_20220918_194118.jpg

No plastic cover, the works screws as-is into the metal housing. It's the metal ring with a tab attached to the bottom of
the steering wheel that does the canceling. Your headlight dimmer wires look like they're about ready to fall off.

No plastic cover, the works screws as-is into the metal housing. It's the metal ring with a tab attached to the bottom of
the steering wheel that does the canceling. Your headlight dimmer wires look like they're about ready to fall off.
Thanks, they have been re soldered. This pic was taken when I was trying to figure out why the main beam wasn't working. I just lifted the pic as it's the only one I had to show the front. Eveything is working fine now. I just need to get the cancelling sorted. I was concerned it was metal to metal so all good and thanks for the info. I will crack on with the fix.

Latest posts