• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

porsche wheels for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andewilson

Reaction score
hi guys i am having a sort through my wheels and have duplicates of a few here is a list of sets i can part with

set of four

6j x 16inch cup 1 five spokes et 52 without rubber dont come up often at all let alone as a matched set of fronts £400 without tyres :D

Image032-1.jpg

esc12.jpg

esc10.jpg

onthedaeck1.jpg

7j x 17 et 52.3 cayenne multi spokes. nice wheels in almost imac condition with caps with or with tyres
£250 bare or £450 with 195 40 17 pirelli p zeros with 7mm tread :D

DSC00045.jpg

DSC00111.jpg

various d90s either sets of 6's or a set of 6's and 7's without tyres. not rare, not even ebay rare. but you need to buy two sets to make a set of fronts so takes a bit of effort
£250 a set :D

aw2.jpg

DSC00379.jpg

DSC00235.jpg

rare porsche 912 steel wheels in chrome off very early 912 or late 356 in staggered 4.5j 5.5j x 15inch. these are quite rare especially in chrome with centre caps and smart car tyres front and rear 145 65 15 175 65 15 different from the usual repro rims about
£400 a set less without tyres

dec414.jpg

STA73925.jpg

STA73926.jpg

ive got a good few others but you would have to pm on what i have new, old school suitable for air/water cooled dubs skinny to phat and challenging.

at vowo on sunday so could meet up

ive got a few more.

set of four 6j teledials

195 65 15 rear tyres 165 50 15 front slam tyres

ful set of caps ready to roll

wheelson6.jpg

rearsus5.jpg

i have a set of four cookies

you can either have a full set of 6's with 185 65 15 rear and 175 55 15 front or i have another pair with 165 50 15 tyres or another pair of 7's for the rear. make a combo to suit your motor depending how low you run.

rearsus9.jpg

dec411.jpg

Hi Ande, how much you looking for for the 6" cookies? Im running high and gotta make some spacers up so may need 7's on the back, gotta read back through posts to get all the info again, but 1st dibs if the price is right

up :msn4: just bought a load of racking for my workshop so hoping to get all my rims polished up and stored nicely so will get some better pics of the others i have for sale :D

the chromies are now sold to mr heebie gb off this very site. his bus is guna look awsome on them and i look forward to seeing it at a show soon blinged up.

in true wheel hoard stylee i do have another set of the chrome porsche rims which i may part with as i have just got some new rims for the golf that need a tickle down the paint shop.

i hope to get them polished up and i will get some pix on asap.

as for the rest, they are still available. two of the teledials turned out to be square but i have another pair with even better tyres on so make an even better deal :D

bump

one set of 6 & 7 j cookies liberated from the hoard.
one set of chromies sold
another set of chromies provisionally sold

still have a full set of sixes in bare alloy with polished rim shod with 185 65 15 rear 175 55 15 fronts et 40

cayennes still available (go on and go a bit new school)

and still have a set of four 6 j teles shod with great 165 50 15 and 196 65 15 tyres.

hey chief, we are running a golf 5 gttdi 170 do those cayenes you got have porsche adapters or are the vw fitment i believe we got the 5 112 is that right? let us know coz was going to run fusch but they are way cool, would be interested with tyres too cheers.

hi john. the cayennes are 5 x 130 so would require adapters to run. would look great with a 25mm adapter. probably woundnt run the tyres as they are very low profile so would probably suggest 215 40 17 or 205 45 17.

:D

still got a few sets for sale.

all the above

loads of cup1s

15 inch teles

either 4 x 6j et52.3 or 2x6j 2x7j et52.3

rubbers or without.

seems to be a draught of decent porsche rimage on ebay at the mo.

my bus is about to fleece me so may need to shift a few sets of rims.

:D

"Spare sets kicking about" :lol:
Again WW :lol:
I hope you took those pictures when the wife was out. I think mine would have gone spare if she knew I had that many sets of rims stashed around the house! :shock:

Rimmage Master

I had a set of cookies from Ande, and believe me, he knows his wheels and how to look after them. Its a set up i'd love to have away from prying 'other half' eyes :lol:

Latest posts