Post your snow pictures here

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2ACC6731-A727-477F-BE24-E0A1B8C4012E-2729-0000020A53650A1A.jpg

5C3CD192-8C46-4F72-9E7F-5E51002B23A2-2729-0000020A5ABCFCC0.jpg

:lol:

Looks like if you tried to move forward with that it would just plough the snow up! :mrgreen:

A photo of my current Daily driver in the snow
GLCSnow.jpg

The van is tucked up nice and dry away from the salt.

AxlFoley said:
A photo of my current Daily driver in the snow

I'm not really into Golfs, but the MK2 has aged well! That's a nice example there. :party0021:

Surely you must have got stuck a few times in the snow with it being super low? :shock: :poke:

Thanks, its a bit of a project, but its getting there, it should have moon disks on the front too.

I did get it stuck once, but only because the car in front of me stopped. On the first day when the snow was soft the splitter was clearing the snow from in front of my wheels, so the lowness helped.

I know it's not a bay but still cool...I can't take the credit though, my daughter came across it on twitter! http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BA9eh_QCEAAswwT.jpg:large" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; 8)

BURRRRRRRRRRRRR, all these pics make me cold,,,it snowed here in the desert last week, lasted one day,,,were were back to the 60's by the weekend....

Latest posts