Price of parts

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bazzaworld

Reaction score
I'm quite surprised at the prices some EB members are charging for parts on here, we are all trying to keep our vans on the road, so we should all be helping each other not trying to make £££ from each other, just a thought

Lots of favours get done here, lots of transporting parts around the country, lots of help and advice given, lots of bits get sold , swapped and given freely.

All that said, stuff isn't cheap and can't be just given away. Most people are selling stuff to buy more stuff ... the cycle just goes on round.

Theres a thread in parts forum right now thats doing parts for donations to charity. :D

I have come across nothing but good nature and helpful guys !!! Can't say I've been over charged although I'm still looking for a 72 westy sink/ice box unit and would guess that will hurt lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mattyd72 said:
I think the free stuff is from Bazza the op :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

:lol: :oops:

Yeah, fair play Bazza

For sure there are a lot of members who will help out with free transporting of parts around the country, free advice and even get their hands dirty with free mechanical help, I'm not talking about all member but some are asking over the top prices but this is my opinion and it seems most of you are happy with the prices charged
Bazza

Personally I have found most folk on the forum pass on surplus parts at roughly the same as they paid themselves, or would expect to pay, and I have never myself felt ripped off. There are exceptions though, and we all remember the Reezvan affair, I am sure. :cry:

If you want to see an OTT price, look at this roofrack http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Classic-R...in-Roof-/150565487350?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276, being sold by a reputable supplier. It's a piece of crap, I know, I have one, and I paid a tenth of that price...oh, hang on, maybe that why mine is so sh*te. :lol:

KevH said:
Personally I have found most folk on the forum pass on surplus parts at roughly the same as they paid themselves, or would expect to pay, and I have never myself felt ripped off. There are exceptions though, and we all remember the Reezvan affair, I am sure. :cry:

If you want to see an OTT price, look at this roofrack http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Classic-R...in-Roof-/150565487350?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276, being sold by a reputable supplier. It's a piece of crap, I know, I have one, and I paid a tenth of that price...oh, hang on, maybe that why mine is so sh*te. :lol:
I think that might be because its out of stock... EBay sellers typically make things very expensive rather than removing the ad when they run out of them...

I've got the same rack on my bus (bought from NLAVW for about £90) and it works fine?!

Sent from my Siswoo C55 using Tapatalk

Sorry folks, this is not the correct price for the roof rack when it is in stock. We are not in the business of ripping people off and we actually founded the company with this in mind.

I don't do the EBay listings myself and I will be mentioning this to Adam as we don't want to make you think we would actually charge this much.

Sorry again

Latest posts