• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Propex Heater Group Buy - Orders completed.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

I would certainly be interested if it is a full kit like bluebird sell :) What one is it or have I missed that?

cheers

J

I have just had one person pull out, so there is still time. I am not limited on maximum numbers but need at least 20, I am almost there so will order as soon as I have the numbers.

It is the same kit as supplied to Bluebird, the HS2000 kit.

I have 19 people on the list... Just 1 more & I can collect the money & take a trip to Southampton.

Looks like I have 22 takers, so will get them ordered in the next few days. I will try to call everyone personally & email them payment details & how they want to receive it.

Happy days...

hi there i would like to jump in on the propex offer if i still can i am new to earlybay but theres no probs with payment ect cheers peter from cardiff

Hi,

Great offer you've found. Im in too please if its not too late. You know you could probs buy a spare 5 or 10 of them and sell them in the future at shows etc.

Additional quesiton, not that it effects my want for one, but what sort of Gas tank are used for this? standard one you'd use for camping etc? and where are you storing them? outside the van or inside?

Cheers

The gas bottle is either butane or propane. Propane is in the orange bottle & has a much lower freezing point, so in the UK is the only real option.

It is fine to have the gas bottle in the van, if you have a cooker, you can Tee off of that.

I WILL BE LOOKING TO CALL & EMAIL EVERYONE ON MONDAY MORNING TO COLLECT PAYMENTS.

As soon as I have all the money, I will go & get them.

Collected them today, so I have them all safe & well.

This will be posted out this week to the ones that wanted postage.

Feel free to get in touch if you need to.

The heaters were collected today, so should be with the folks that wanted postage by mid week.

Got mine today Pete. Thanks very much for doing this, owe you a beer if bump at a show somewhere, reckon you could get right plastered off the back of this :mrgreen:

Steve

Arrived today many thanks. one question says Lpg on the box so I can't use it on my butane supply then?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

It runs both gases, so don't worry.

The only thing with butane is is freezes at about 2 degs, where lpg is like -10 or something.

Nice work Pete. Thanks for sorting this out for everyone. :)

Thread now 'unstuck'. :)

Latest posts