• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Propex Heater Group Buy - Orders completed.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R73 - Rob
Chris73 - Chris
aogrady - Alistair (as long as the price is about £365!)
Ktetley - Kev (cheers Pete)
Denbay66-Dennis
mattd - Matt
Doctor_D - Paul (nice one Pete)
Rusty Lee
six

One more for 10 and then we are off?! :bliss:

Would be nice to get a good deal on this, and get some heat in the bus on these cooler evenings, keep the baby nice and toasty!

Cheers!

Alistair

Hi guys, is this still on and if it is what price are we looking at? I might be up for one of these.

Hi mate, pete nice is sorting it out, hopefully he will have some more info soon - there's probably enough of us now if you're in to get it for around £365 mark. Look further up the thread to the posts by pete for info.

Kev

KTetley said:
Hi mate, pete nice is sorting it out, hopefully he will have some more info soon - there's probably enough of us now if you're in to get it for around £365 mark. Look further up the thread to the posts by pete for info.

Kev

Nice one!

R73 - Rob
Chris73 - Chris
Denbay66-Dennis
mattd - Matt
Rusty Lee
six
Degtheleg - mart

Hi Pete, sorry I am new on here and only just spotted the thread but if it's not too late...please put me down!

Hi all, i am new to the site can i be added to your buy list? The Propex heater for the price you are all talking about sounds like a great deal.

Ok, I have spoken to Propex today & after an initial shock on the price, I have got a price for 20 units. I am pretty sure I can fill the order with other people that have asked me about these during the year.

This brings the price down to £370 each. I know this is slightly more than I thought, but I think I was lucky to get that. They were very reluctant to let me do this group buy at a sub £400 price tag & doubt if it will ever happen again.

I have the list below of interested people.

R73 - Rob
Chris73 - Chris
Denbay66-Dennis
mattd - Matt
Rusty Lee
six
Degtheleg - mart
Humphrey
Eco.

Please can you PM me an email address & contact number so I can get a spread sheet going. We should be able to get it all sorted in a couple of weeks.

I will be doing a few shows & am happy to take them with me & meet up, they can be collected from Aldershot, Hants or posted at cost.

I have had 7 pm's that are added to my list.

I need to buy 20 to get this price. I have a few outside of forums that want them. I was hoping in a week or so.

I might have to open it to vzi with a limited number. It could be hassle though...

So out of the 12 on here 5 still haven't pmd? Bummer. I thought you just needed 10 for this buy? Thanks for the reply hope we get the numbers up

Lee.......

When I spoke to them originally I thought they would have given me a better price for 10, I haggled like hell to get a decent price, I am pretty sure I can shift 20.

Come on fellas! Winter isn't far away...in fact it's raining outside so winter is practically here already! I'm going to Scotland in October so totally gonna need mine!

So far confirmed:

R73
Degtheleg
aogrady
Rusty Lee
Humphrey
Chris73
eco
denbay66
Ktetley

I have opened this up to VZi, limited to 20 people, so as soon as I have enough, I will ask for payment & go get them.

pm sent re my confirmation

If you havent already, would it be worth asking them over at latebay too?

I have put a post on SSVC & Early bay. I get 20+ easily last time. This time seems to be very slow on the uptake.

I have put a post on VZi, but that is really slow too.

Latest posts