PumpKINstien

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, the updates are it's finished courtesy of Midland Earlybay. Registered taxed, black and silver plates on and I'm driving it.

The funny thing is once the bus is on the road I kinda forgot to update this thread.

The only update to the bus since is the Bug-Tech gearshift. I'm a sucker for a good photo. Arguably the best looking shifter on the market but without the pedigree. Nothing comes close to the short shifts with this shifter plus each component is custom so you can powder coat it, change the springs, change the handle, handle height, throw, adjust the counter pressure etc...

and sitting out on the drive till I clear my garage out :cry:

Still haven't decided what to do with my interior though. Might ply panel it out with a rusty lee bed and buddy seats.

Des

Still a great looking bus 5erge. Just put a simple R&R-bed in there. If you need more on a trip you can always take extra stuf with you.

Remember it's still a microbus and not a westy...

That shifter is on my list to.

BTW how is you're steeringbox doing? Mine hit a bump already.... :oops: :?

5erge said:
Brakes up next

Needed new front brake flexi's, thought about getting standard rubber ones from Heritage but not much more I upgraded to HEL Braided lines from and rear in GREEN :mrgreen:

Front and rear lines cost £50 delivered.

IMG_7148.jpg

Need to cut down my wheel bolts though as the are fouling the calipers :?

Was going to replace the rear shoes but they seem to be adequate for now.

IMG_7155.jpg

Onto firing up that engine now 8)

Des

where did you get them brake lines dude?

Orderd same shifter, hoping to get it next week :D :mrgreen:
Gonna be very happy (it's gonna be white powder coated)

Your bus is looking great btw :D :D

Latest posts