• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Quest for Busfest - Goodies from California for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mroldbug

Reaction score
Hey everybody, I am planning a great adventure with my 12 year old son of shipping over a camper to travel England and attend Busfest. It's going to be an expensive trip and I am trying to figure out ways of helping to finance it...and this is the thread.

I have a lot of cool old junk...(I mean fine collectibles)...that I could stuff in the camper to deliver to the show, and would be willing to help source out other items as well ( Vans shoes, VW parts, whatever ) if anyone is into that.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained...so here are some photos I just shot of some goodies around my garage. If you see something you like...let me know!

e9y7atas.jpg

vu9u8yna.jpg

ruru5evu.jpg

usevy3yr.jpg

utehujy4.jpg

jeve8e7e.jpg

a6a2y5er.jpg

zurene3y.jpg

3ygebuqu.jpg

e5aqa7e5.jpg

uqyga5a9.jpg

esune8ap.jpg

a8uqymeb.jpg

raqazy6y.jpg

aruzu8ab.jpg

atu6adu7.jpg

dugu8uza.jpg

vyge6y7e.jpg

asanudu8.jpg

4adabe6u.jpg

yragehe8.jpg

ydu2a3ej.jpg

y6ehuvu9.jpg

yvedybej.jpg

zubaqe2y.jpg

eqesuteb.jpg

3uby9e5u.jpg

ybena4y8.jpg

9umevyqy.jpg

umepyqus.jpg

adybyvus.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have any other pics of it?

Sounds good to me if its sound inside

And I think you should bring that "One Wheeler" just for a laugh!
A few stellas and there could be some interesting attempts to ride that bad boy :lol: :msn4: :lol:

Little blue scooter £30
The blue Schwinn Hollywood ( cherry all original and unrestored ) £250, suitcases on the floor £35 each, Miles sign? Rat Fink not for sale, Bus Stop sign £25.

Oh...the stingray style bike is a real rare one by the way, a promotional item for 7up soft drinks that could only be won in a contest! It has 7up logos and a 7up flag too!

Bottom of the case is worn through paint wise but still totally sold and the interior is clean. I even have the keys for it!

Maybe that is a little much on the Dunlop sign...open to offers of course on this stuff. I will add more as well...how about some great vintage American road maps? 50's 60's era?

y3abegyv.jpg

How about some VW Monopoly games? A mate of mine makes them but he only sells to the US. Maybe I could bring some over?

Latest posts