Race Shack

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clem

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I had my van dyno'd at Race Shack today. I wanted to make sure I hadnt built my engine up wrong, and be sure I was getting the best from it.

WestyShack.jpg

After a session on the Dyno and some tinkering by them it now pulls like a train and is a real hoot to drive 8)
Its making 46 bhp at the wheels, regular donks are 50 at the flywheel, so thats all good!

Reccomended? Damn right! :D

How long did yours take? I know they are all different just interested ;)
Still havent got round to getting mine booked in yet, it really needs some wheels before I can get there :lol: but I do need to get it sorted before EB3....

I was there last week and got 50 at the road, 75 at the flywheel - well worth the money and these guys know what they are doing!!

Loxy said:
How long did yours take? I know they are all different just interested ;)

Mine was 1.5 hours. I think they estimate 2 on average.

I was chuffed on two counts - first was that the carbs were so well set up from the guy I bought them from (and Id done the rest ;) ) and second that they are so honest as to only charge for the actual time on there.

I let my mate drive it tonight .... he now wants some Dells! :lol:

My Dells came from Gabriel too. He is known to them which helps. I can do 70 all day in the van now!!

Loxy said:
Clem said:
first was that the carbs were so well set up from the guy I bought them from

Gabriel (alfa1750 on Ebay) ?? - Hope so cos thats where mine came from ;)

Yup! :D :mrgreen:

Mine is stock apart from the Dells - I would give them a ring and see what they reckon.

analord said:
I wonder if they would do an Earlybay discount or something?

They do a discount for VZi users, check out the Traders Offer Forum over there.

I thought you where trying to take me on that dual carrageway!

great to see it running so sweet, thinking of changing my blue now I've spent a weekend with all those sweet beige busses.

Seb

Latest posts