• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rare as a rare thing front (bellhouse) tinware for early bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fredster

Reaction score
In perfect order, no rust or damage. You can't buy these new.

Will post pics if anyone interested.

£50 posted

Pm'd you back

Here you go:

tinware.jpg

If you're engine is doghouse cooler type, I can cut hole needed for oil cooler air outlet if you want me to.

No, one with a hole cut is rare as a very rare thing. This one is just rare as a rare thing. Both bits are no longer available, and have been for centuries.

fredster said:
No, one with a hole cut is rare as a very rare thing. This one is just rare as a rare thing. Both bits are no longer available, and have been for centuries.
:mrgreen:
these really aren`t avaliable new.You will mistakenly buy a piece of taiwanese junk for twenty quid and it wont fit.So i suggest if you need this then buy it now as mostly ive seen these at twice the price

Gadget Boy said:
Very nice 68 only single port rear tinwear ;) The ones with the square hole cut in it were 69 onwards ..........

The item posted above is '68-'70 tinware. The one with the square hole is '71 only, when twinport engines came in. ;)

:)

Latest posts