• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

rare Dormobile cool box...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doris

Reaction score
Hi all.These things are so rare now.took me ages to find a replacement.I bought this for £30 with a few cracks here and there...the intention to fibre glass the cracks,rub it down and repain't it.I started repairing the damage using fibre glass,never got to the rubbing down & painting stage....just needs finishing off,a little more fibre glass,rub down & re spray and it will look mint og!

also included is the plastic lid section that glues to the lid...perfect condition.

also included,metal support frame,original polystyrene pre cut insulation packing pieces.a very damaged larger Dorm cool box ( usefull as template?).cool box drain outlet.

everything is original Dormobile,40+ years old but these might help get another Dormy nearer original condition.

everything in the pictures....£30...

59f22a5b-4d5a-a79a.jpg

59f22a5b-4d6c-efc7.jpg

59f22a5b-4d82-8a66.jpg

59f22a5b-4d92-7a5e.jpg

59f22a5b-4da2-6cdf.jpg

59f22a5b-4db5-610c.jpg

59f22a5b-4dc9-0914.jpg

broken one......
59f22a5b-4de2-ba81.jpg

59f22a5b-4dfb-b3f8.jpg

Hi, where are you in the North ?.
I'll take it but really don't want to pay much. I'm going to use it to make a new one.
Can collect ASAP if you want to let it go ?.
PM'd you my contact details.

Latest posts