Rear Heater Outlets Under back Seat.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaven

Reaction score
Hi Lads,
Does anyone have pice of what they have done to the rear heater outlets that are under the rear set... would love to see a full setup & how its connected from the inside please.
Appreciate it.
Cheers Matty

Interested to see what people have done as I was considering just blocking mine off to direct all the heat to the front.

If you have a rock and roll bed most people block them off as otherwise you are just heating the under bed storage, they were only fitted to Deluxes.

Most UK buses had them as well.
I've left them on my other buses, but removed them on the '69 as I'm running J tubes and a Propex.

Before

Just the single outlet, as the Propex covered the nearside one.

And then there was none.

This is what they look like. Not sure if I've still got them in the store or not.

Graham L said:
If you have a rock and roll bed most people block them off as otherwise you are just heating the under bed storage, they were only fitted to Deluxes.

What's the best thing to block them off with?

If you block them off, try and use a piece of pipe to maintain the tube size as opposed to a flat piece of something. Mine was a panel so you can see the pipes in their entirety as they were never breached for rear / cargo area vents. I also don`t have the under step rear facing vent between the seats because it`s an ex panel.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Keep the heat in the cab ;)

Latest posts