• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rear vent windows for baywindow,Westy or Deluxe in chrome

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Campmobile70

Reaction score
I have a box of rear vent windows, some are the Deluxe ones with the chrome frames, in solid condition, need a clean up, will have to check how many I have in lhs/rhs there was a few really nice chrome ones £45 each,standard painted one £35 each, if you want more than one we can sort out something I have lots..... :) Common for these to normally rust out at the bottom due to leaking window rubbers, all complete, a couple have the black knob missing, but Custom & Commercial sell these quite cheap.

thanks

In Benfleet Essex

Hi, I'm after on for a LH side of a van, preferably chrome and as rsut free as poss. What have you got and photos to [email protected] if poss.
Also looking for glass for a front opening quartelight if you have one hanging around?

Hi, I have chrome in lhs, I will be collect the bus and parts next week, are you okay to wait until then, I'll send you a picture before you decide if you want it, they are all in good solid condition.

thanks

Campmobile70 said:
Hi, I have chrome in lhs, I will be collect the bus and parts next week, are you okay to wait until then, I'll send you a picture before you decide if you want it, they are all in good solid condition.

thanks

Cool to wait, especially as the van isn't MOT'd or registered yet :)
Benfleet - are you a splitterz.co.uk member?

Hi,
not a splitterz member but have been to one of the meets years back, maybe when the weather gets better will have a drive down, when and where do they meet.

Welcome to drop by and pick a window up, I'll let you know when my bus is being collected,should be next week, been waiting a while for the guys to finish it :)

http://www.splitterz.co.uk/meets.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I'm from the Northern reaches of Splitterz land near Huntingdon so collection unlikely unless its at Dubfreeze.

Good afternoon,
Just wondering if you have a rh side opening 1/4 window in chrome with knob ? if you have can you let me know what condition and possibly send pics to [email protected] please.

Very interested, let me know :D

Cheers
MKG

Latest posts