Recommendation in Norfolk

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sydney1

Reaction score
Having recently returned from an excelent weeks holiday, I can thoroughly recommend the following campsite in Cromer on the Norfolk Coast

http://www.manorfarmcaravansite.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's a large campsite arranged over 3 fields. We stayed in Gurney's Plantation which has been layed out as a series of terraces all over looking the sea. It was probably the quietest campsite I've ever been on although that may have been down to the majority of our neighbours being in caravans and motorhomes rather than the other fields which were mostly tents.

We have stayed there several times and highly recommend it! We stay in the Dog field (Molls Meadow) and crucially theres always room to play frisbee :D

Easy walk into Cromer too....

going to try this place in may for a week.looks like a chilled out place with no silly rules.i dont know about you lot but i hate having to park with the huge motorhomes,i like to be amongst the tenters

thanks for the post, i wouldent have found it without it :mrgreen:

Make sure you take a trip into Sherringham (another seaside town with interesting little shops and a steam railway)

Hope you have a great time

Just booked here again for the first week in june following the bank holiday! :D

Great little site!!

Latest posts