Restoration

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Busboy1971

Reaction score
Hello,

Does anybody know of a good garage/bodyshop within the oxforshire area. I am looking to get my bus into a bodyshop for some work and would like to find somebody who has worked on the older vw's.

Thanks

Busboy71

I think I do, I've seen his work and it looks really good, he's going to be doing my van over winter, I can send you his details if you want.

Duzzied

Duzzied,
That would be brialliant, thanks for the help. Do they have a website/contact number.

Thanks again

Busboy1971

Hi,
The company is AB Motors Bodyshop and they are in Bloxham.
They have a small workshop with a full external spray booth, I've seen the work they have done previously and it was to a high standard.
Send me a PM and I'll fire his number over, don't just want to spread it all over the forum without his permission.
They haven't got a website but he's a really approachable person gve him a shout or pop down and see him.

Regards

Duzzied

Got a few days off work next week so going to pop up and see him, see if i can get a quote.

Thanks again

Busboy1971

Hi,
Did you get hold of John at AB Motors?
If so I'll pm you his number. If you pop up there you'll see our van being done.

Cheers,
Duzzied

Latest posts