• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

RHD crewcab 1969-SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scott wilson

Reaction score
deluxe310.jpg

deluxe311.jpg

deluxe313.jpg

deluxe312.jpg

deluxe310-1.jpg

It is a SA import and as such is mostly rust free. However any 40 yr old bus will always need some attention and this one will need outer sills. Guide price as is is £5.75k all sorted and on the road £8k or slammed and wearing fuchs £9k
Open to offers as is :mrgreen:

just collected from the docks today and its very good. Og paint, door shuts are perfect, headliner still mint and it was a proper desert bus too. This is going to make someone very happy :!: Its a 96% rust free rhd doka and the little rust there is is easy fix. Dropgates are mint and loadbed is rust free....as always i want this bus :|

Scott
Its a shame you have decided to bump the price up since your first post a week ago, just curious why its suddenly gone up?, as you know I was interested in buying this :( :( :(

the truth graham is thats its better than i thought and i`m sick of selling stuff just to pay the vatman.Its a rhd doka with minor welding needed. Its avaliable as is and more likely i`m gonna do a job on this one...watch this space...it involves fuchs( daddy rims) a lowering job and some serious cleansing and making sure everything works.
Scotto ;)
Pics will happen this week

pics uploaded mail me for more. This is avaliable as is for £5750 or on the road for £9000 slammed and wearing fuchs

never been welded, has lovely used paint with sunburn in all the right places, has been converted to discs upfront using standard vw parts

**This post has been edited by me due to banter that is not needed im afraid, please keep your views and opinions to yourself if what is posted may effect respected traders, think first please and if you think that i may have been a touch harsh with my editing, please send me a PM and i will be more than happy to dicuss it with you :D **

Carry on and sell this Bus please Scott as you dont get many come along like this and i for one would like to see it slammed and on Fuchs 8)

Gents

what does doka stand for?

i guess double cab, but why doka?

as said before by others, right bus wrong time.....unless Santa knows i've been good and wifey is reading this and knows how good this would look chewing weeds on a set of fuchs :idea:

will be taking to final fling this weekend and if it doesn`t sell there then the transformation begins :) Will be taking a few hard to find earlybay parts too like 71 only calipers complete with discs, spindles etc etc, kienzhle clocks, earlybay body cuts( no doors, lids or tailgates before you ask), steering boxes, speedos, fuel gauges, rostyles, front seats etc.
Scott

very chuffed to announce that this bus is going to a very nice bloke who knows his busses and knows what this is...i`m stoked....nice one billy :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts