Richard And Heather Holdsworth original 18 kombi conversions

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vwkombi1968

Reaction score
Hi I wonder if anyone can help me i have a 1968 Vw Kombi i have been told its an original Richard and Heather Holdsworth conversion and might even be one of the original 18 done in there garage in clapham commons can anyone help me shed some light on this ? I have tried google but cant find much on the 18 vans ? There is no Holdsworth badge on it but dont think these were added until 1972 when he went into proper production

There was a feature in one of the mags on Holdsworth recently. Ill find it and upload for you.

It was VW Camper and Commercial, blue holdsworth on the front, maybe 2 month ago?

feel free to contact me
[email protected]
I am in contact with Richard who recently did the whole Holdsworth story over 4 issues and I can ask him about your bus!! He can tell if its one of his Clapham ones and will be interested to hear about an early one...And yes we featured a 68 recently as well ...
David

David Eccles said:
feel free to contact me
[email protected]
I am in contact with Richard who recently did the whole Holdsworth story over 4 issues and I can ask him about your bus!! He can tell if its one of his Clapham ones and will be interested to hear about an early one...And yes we featured a 68 recently as well ...
David
Hi David

Im sorry ive only just seen this message..

If its ok i will upload some photos to u on the weekend im, dont know much about the history of the van but her dates are about right for Richard and his Clapham garage i will send them to u thjs weekend

Gwyn

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi these were photos i recieved with the van she looks different now and originally she was blue colour she was registered in 20 feb 1968
120df5a9bcf6c70df3738083c323a8dc.jpg
20388c0d501e018a81962cccbc3738db.jpg
c9e27bbac9310faf0428329207e2819e.jpg
3b1937ac8e3453ac37749953d8e3aa52.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Latest posts