Riviera Wheels

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AGC

Reaction score
Does anyone run on Riviera Wheels. Quite fancy them for my Riviera camper but dont know what theyd look like.... any pictures on busses would be good. Also not sure if they are available for 1970 wide five pattern.

These are Riviera's

IMGP0811.jpg

Hi Mate they do look the bollox but im a bit of a wheel whore and ive not seen them in wide5, if i had then i deffo be rollin with them 8)

Just

RivierasfittedtoBeetle.jpg

I'm running Rivieras on my '69 Beetle :mrgreen: I'm fairly certain they are / were only available as a 4 lug 4x130 though.
DSCF1314.jpg

yes as stated above they were only ever made in 4x130 pcd (late bug) i had a set on my bug back in the 80's and still think they are a cool wheel- better than empi 8's that everyone had, and still not often seen.

So what about getting adaptors if available.... Would they increase the width too much and make it difficult to fit the wheels in the arches

Always wanted Rivieras on my bus,had problems getting late bay to 4 stud adapters and nobody wanted to make any.Looking into converting bus to 4 stud.Large 5 stud adapters are available.

Steve

These wheels are maby what you are looking for? :)
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=842326" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts