Road Trip to Cornwall

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Setting off to Stibb, just outside Bude on the 28th for a week, staying at Sandymouth park. Can't wait. Anyone stayed at Sandymouth, have only heard good things so far ! Six of us in total, Me the Missus, and 3 youngest kids, plus one of the kids friends. Just too much for the Dormobile, so will have to take the Grand Voyager, i know, Satans chariot. Seriously thinking of taking the Dormie as well, (me driving of course) for days out whilst we are there. :p

Wellsy said:
Setting off to Stibb, just outside Bude on the 28th for a week, staying at Sandymouth park. Can't wait. Anyone stayed at Sandymouth, have only heard good things so far ! Six of us in total, Me the Missus, and 3 youngest kids, plus one of the kids friends. Just too much for the Dormobile, so will have to take the Grand Voyager, i know, Satans chariot. Seriously thinking of taking the Dormie as well, (me driving of course) for days out whilst we are there. :p

not actually stayed at the park but sandymouth is one of our favorite beaches. seriously great place. Low tide unlocks over a mile.

Latest posts