Road Trip to Cornwall

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windsurfer

Reaction score
:D Going on an epic road trip to Sennen Cove, bit worried that the bus wont make it, it's all the way down to Penzance. We go on Monday for 2 weeks (it'll probably take us the two weeks just to get there :lol: )
Anyway, if you see us, give us a wave ;)

I shall be heading that way after next week, not quite as far down. Im starting in Spain for 3 days than day after i return its getting in the bus and spending the next week touring surf spots from croyde down to Porth and newquay and than to south cornwall and back to wilts... 8) i cant wait

we`re going down too for the last two weeks of august ....yippee :mrgreen:
hope the bus behaves ;)
enjoy ya hols si 8)

Cheers guys, Scotty I might take you up on the offer. PM me your mobile number ;) I did have it but don't know what happened to it :oops:
Hopin' the weather will sweeeeeeeeeeeeet 8)

scott wilson said:
so does that mean that the suffolk boys will be in effect at the cornish show?

we may be going but its the last weekend of the hols and the kids might be knackered so we`ll play it by ear......gonna pop over though and say howdy in any case if thats ok fella ;)

ste

We're off to Cornwall on the 14th Aug for a week will be stopping between Newquay and St Austal......can't wait.......it'll be us, Alfie, and the four kids...

:D

Were off on our first big trip to cornwall first 2 weeks of Aug! were doing the north coast and up to croyde on the way home!
cant wait - nervously going over everything i can think of - bit paranoid about engine oil pressure and temp, clutch holding out etc etc etc.
just got to get in go and enjoy the scenery I reckon! will have our boards on the top - pearl white westy left hooker with chrome bumpers and overriders - come and say hello if you spot us!

if any of you earlybayers have any dramas my cell fone number is listed here and we stock most earlybay mechanical parts and are located one mile out of perranporth on the truro to newquay road...have fun and don`t forget the sun screen...ppsssssttt theres a little place called henry`s which is too nice ..private beach absolutely fantastic don`t tell the late boys and gals ;)

we are off to Truro area for a weeks holiday 1st week of september, not sure my deluxe will be on the road and registered in time tho

what worth doing whilst where in the area, any recommendations. will be me, the wife and our 3 yr old Brandon

well thats my stomping ground.Whats your bag.Perranporth has a 3 mile huge sandy beach with a bar on it.Or st agnes is a bit arty ....theres waterworld in newquay and always a winner is dairyland just outside newquay ...great for the kids and adults too.The great thing about cornwall is that when you are here everything is only 30 miles away so you can surf it up on the north coast, hike the lizard, chill near the fal ...its just great...i prefer the south coast myself...thats why i live on the north :?: :?: :?
be sure to drop by the workshop and have a perv.....we`ve got three earlybays on the go and a :msn4: late westy:msn4:

We are heading down this sunday for 10 days don't know where we are staying yet. Heading to some camping and caravan temp sites if we don't get anywhere Scott we may be camping in your yard. :lol:

toddbarden said:
Will give you a wave. Im on the A30 by the heliport in Penzance, will be at Sennen quite a bit over the summer hols too.

Sweet, look out for a white westy (no jokes please) :oops: :lol:

scott wilson said:
well thats my stomping ground.Whats your bag.Perranporth has a 3 mile huge sandy beach with a bar on it.Or st agnes is a bit arty ....theres waterworld in newquay and always a winner is dairyland just outside newquay ...great for the kids and adults too.The great thing about cornwall is that when you are here everything is only 30 miles away so you can surf it up on the north coast, hike the lizard, chill near the fal ...its just great...i prefer the south coast myself...thats why i live on the north :?: :?: :?
be sure to drop by the workshop and have a perv.....we`ve got three earlybays on the go and a :msn4: late westy:msn4:

cheers bud ;)

Hi Scott

Im going to Cornwall also for the last week in August me, wife, 2 kids and staying at treagofarm. Any good? http://www.treagofarm.co.uk/camping.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We want to have a crack at surfing any recomendations where to go. Our closest beach is Polly Joke and a tad further Crantock i believe.

Thanks fella and any other places to visit whilst there would be much appreciated.

Fred

Latest posts