Roof liners

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NADZ

Reaction score
My liner was in such a mess it just had to go.And so continuing with the
"Victorian S & M Club" :shock: Theme im doing it in dark oak and studding.I was just wondering if anyone else has a wooden/alternative roof liner.If so give us a look see please :) Just so I can gauge my efforts so far.Cheers

good luck i`ve been told by everyone i know to get a professional to do it. They reckon it`s the closest they`ve ever come to divorce! Show us some pics!

I keep hearing these "you dont wanna do that" comment.I dunno what the fuss is all about.It isnt that hard.....YET :wink:

Nadz
only a quick bit of advice, by the right ply 5 x 5 sheets of 3/4mm thick as normal ply has the grain going the wrong way and it snaps :( , believe me I've used a rain forest before someone told me
:roll:

Theres a couple on here that have used cladding longtidudely I think Ant has done his ...dont qoute me but if you have a look on his thread....
This would make an easy alternative to your linning incorporating the studding as a functional and decorative item... also its a lot easier to get yer hands on than 5x5 ply...

I was thinking of cladding.But i kinda want that "inside of a casket"look.You will see what i mean when im finished.But with the funerial curtains the wife is making(her new bussiness venture by the way)then it should all tie in nicely :lol:

dood! surely you need to do the roof in purple velvet? with buttons. Tis the only way for that look :wink:

let us know how you get on as my roof is a mess inside after getting cut for a evovating roof

Latest posts