• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Roof rack steal (but Chrome is a bit ropey)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mangobay

Reaction score
I have a two bow roof rack which I no longer want, and would be happy to just see someone else tart up and use if possible.

Its a JK-style rack but it was obviously originally chromed, not powder coated. The slats are in good condition, all 4 clamps present and in good condition, but the chrome itself is in a fair bad way. Photos below, for the sake of giving it a price i'll say £20 for anyone who can collect or meet up to take away. I live near Chepstow but would be happy to meet up in Bristol as i am there most days in the week if that's easier for anyone.

25dec3fc.jpg

2413487c.jpg

92d01aeb.jpg

Also a shot of what is used to look like (and maybe could once again!) - bus not included:
CIMG1402.jpg

Thanks for looking, cheers
Omar

I would like it but I'm not going to be able to pick it up till the second week of July at the latest, is that okay?

EDIT: I will definitely be down in Bristol on the 6th of July for the weekend. I *may* be coming down on the 29th of this month but that's not confirmed yet.

George no worries I can store it until then. Maybe you could pm and let me know your plans. Cheers

If George doesn't get round to have it I'd love it pls. Second dibsies :mrgreen:

Latest posts