• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rubyblu ...Project Bus.... FOR SALE

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr1ncognit0

Reaction score
Hi All,

Thanks for checking out the thread.

Last year I was working on a bus which I stripped back and had dipped and unfortunately due to the bad condition of the chassis and then a change in circumstances I have been unable to continue with the renovation.

The detailed thread is below to when I did the work so you can browse through all the detail.

The bus and all the parts are based on The Wirral (Just south of Liverpool) and it just needs a good home or someone who would be willing to buy all the pieces as a job lot.

It is effectively a complete Van in need of refurb and rebuild... you will see from the thread below that a lot of cleaning and prep work was done ready for the build.

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=57233

Unfortunately I am not in a position to send a list of parts but all major parts are there and as set out on the thread. It needs a new front axle and fuel tank as 2 big items I can recall and will need all the usual cables bushes rubbers etc replacing when rebuilt.

If you are interested or wish to arrange to go and view them please message me and I will put you in touch with the various people that have access to it to chat to direct.

Make contact by message and I would be happy to give you a call one evening to have a good chat.

Thanks

Steve

Latest posts