Sacremento 71 deluxe

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep checking back on this post just to see how it should be done, as before totally awesome looking bus, and the interior is the same high standard. Given your choices so far im sure teh right curtains will come along soon and will blend in brilliantly.

Lovin it

gingerporsche said:
Just a sneaky shot of me full length one piece birch headliner which me old mate davebug
Has done for me!! What a absolute star he is!!! Looks fantastic!!! 8)
f36a0f25.jpg

Cheers
Wilf

Struggled to find bit of wood big enough just to do the floor, where the hell did he find one long enough for a one piece liner in the roof?!? he's done you proud, it's amazing! :D
Really looking forward to seeing this at big bang, watching you put this together has been one of my favourite builds 8)

Nearly all finished now! Got it registered so just gotta order some plates in the morning then I'm on the road :D
Just waiting for some curtains that my auntie has kindly offered to do!!!
Need to save all the cash I can as it's cost me plenty! :shock:
Anyway heres a few more pics for ya!!!
ee411ea4.jpg

aabcbcc7.jpg

388c93f4.jpg

634a9470.jpg

Cheers all
Wilf

Ah the end is in sight Wilf!! If your Auntie can't find the fabric you need let me know, we get so many we'll sort you out ...when your first show? You entering her into the show and shines?

rawlings86 said:
Ah the end is in sight Wilf!! If your Auntie can't find the fabric you need let me know, we get so many we'll sort you out ...when your first show? You entering her into the show and shines?
Ah thanks for all you've done lizzie, I'm over the moon withe the interior that you've done for me!
An thanks again for altering the cushion for me too!
I've already found a nice check green fabric off eBay!
It's taken me ages to find one so hope they look good once fitted!
As for shows, my first will probs be bigbang an I'm really looking forward to it!
Show an shine maybe, all depends on how I'm feelin after the night before :lol: I have been approached by camper an bus for a feature so that's pretty cool too!
Hope to see maybe at a show this summer?

Cheers
Wilf

That's so cool ...look forward to seeing the article keep us all posted on the thread!!

Fantastic mate,so glad ya finally legal,bet you were panicking a bit on your test run ,looks amazing hard work paid off bud !!!!!! :D :D

Latest posts