Sacremento 71 deluxe

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gadget Boy said:
This is the money shot

3dbb65b5.jpg

I'd like to congratulate you Wilf, Not only have you manned up and built and finished this yourself including paint in your own garage BUT theres not many buses I see built on this forum that Id like to have sat in my personal garage , But this bus is one of them ;) .

I do hope You get it finished for next week for the diner meeting and If You havent already You should enter it into the Volksworld show in March mate

Gadget ;) :mrgreen:

that really does looks like it belongs in a showroom dude, looks like a new bus.....with some cool tweaks

def one of my fave buses of all time on here now, the interior is as good as the exterior too

you are obviously massively talented to build such a nice (show winning) bus, hats off to you, i can't walk past mine without scratching it. I can't even set my carb up right :lol: but the real big deal is Gadget would have it in his personal garage !
bigdealthumbnail.png

dubscum said:
you are obviously massively talented to build such a nice (show winning) bus, hats off to you, i can't walk past mine without scratching it. I can't even set my carb up right :lol: but the real big deal is Gadget would have it in his personal garage !
bigdealthumbnail.png
haha, love it
the bus is looking badass, look forward to seeing it in the metal again

Awsome work done there dude...!!! 8) Just read the whole thread..!! Seriously top bus and love the colour..! Great call on taking green to gutter, shows off chrome well.! Can't wait to see interior in..!! :mrgreen:

Thanks for all the kind words chaps, means alot! It's probs not as good in the flesh though!
It's been seriously hard work as it only the second car I've ever painted!!
Nearly their now though, just got the rear bumper to paint an fit, few other little bits an bobs then it's over to me mate davebug to do all the woodwork in the back!
Really looking forward to this part now :D
Cheers
Wilf

Just read this entire thread... you have done an amazing job.. like others have said, green woudl not normally be my first colour choice, but you have made this look gorgeous. Everything you have done looks amazing, you must be very proud..

Top work fella, well done :D

Dub_Dreams said:
Just read this entire thread... you have done an amazing job.. like others have said, green woudl not normally be my first colour choice, but you have made this look gorgeous. Everything you have done looks amazing, you must be very proud..

Top work fella, well done :D
Why thankyou kind sir!!! It's been bloody hard work that's for sure, it's not perfect by any means but I never set out to build a show bus just a nice looking useable one!
An I think I've achieved that so I'm happy! It's only the second car I've painted an I'm happy with it, probs not as good a professional paint job but it's saved me alot of cash though!
Nearly their now just the woodwork in the rear which my mates hopefully starting next week!!
Cheers for now
Wilf

The interior does look nice and solid 8)

Will be cracking when complete :mrgreen:

Interior is going to be dope, as is the rest of the bus :D

I dont suppose that license plate surround is a 'Wes Behel' one is it? My bus is from the same dealership if it is 8)

Cool. I've been looking for another one for the last 4 years, as my front plate surround is beyond repair..

_J1H9366.jpg

Norcal represent 8)

Latest posts