Sacremento 71 deluxe

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got front polished up today an got some lights back in too!
Think I'm liking it so far :D
486f996d.jpg

Shiz cummin on now pal looking real fresh !!!all you need now is for me to fcuk up the interior for ya !!!!!!may pop ova this week fa a neb dude and a cuppa broo if the kekul is on !!!!! :D :D

davebug said:
Shiz cummin on now pal looking real fresh !!!all you need now is for me to fcuk up the interior for ya !!!!!!may pop ova this week fa a neb dude and a cuppa broo if the kekul is on !!!!! :D :D
Cheers shade! Am sure you'll make a crackin job on interior kid! Kekuls on :D

Looking very sweet Wilf, when are you planning to get it on the road?

Graham L said:
Looking very sweet Wilf, when are you planning to get it on the road?
Cheers Graham,
Good question, as soon possible! It's just a time thing really! But think it'll be a push for this summer now though!! Bit gutted but we'll see what happens mate.

Wilf

gingerporsche said:
petegee56 said:
All I can think of to say is awesome 8)

Pete
Cheers pete!
Comments like that help me to get it finished :D
Your bus is sweet to mate! Hope that top westy shelf was ok for ya mate?!

Wilf

It's great thanks wilf,

Pete

Got an Elm Green one on the way over at the mo and looking at this think its a perfect choice of colour, not many about either. The polish job on that nose is awsome looking, any more updates :mrgreen:

p.s. Paint Code is L60D (VW Code 9 according to a sheet i found on the net somewhere)

That looks so nice fella , hats off to all involved , Nice to see a green bus that is not a ratty one :D
Love It !!!

No offence Gadget :msn4:

i say thats one nice looking bus you have there ;) very nice indeed 8)

chris

Latest posts