Sacremento 71 deluxe

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How shiny is that bus, and how come its always sunny where you are. This bus will be so cool when finished.

I just got my replacement bus and it to is Elm green (posted way back about wanting a similar colour scheme on my then red crossover). Just looked through all the paperwork for my new one and it too spent the last 11 years in Sacremento, and you guessed it, it to is a 71 deluxe :lol:

Only difference is mines got a sunroof :)

Wonder if its owner in the US knew your bus's owner and all that........spooky :shock:

Nugsy said:
How shiny is that bus, and how come its always sunny where you are. This bus will be so cool when finished.

I just got my replacement bus and it to is Elm green (posted way back about wanting a similar colour scheme on my then red crossover). Just looked through all the paperwork for my new one and it too spent the last 11 years in Sacremento, and you guessed it, it to is a 71 deluxe :lol:

Only difference is mines got a sunroof :)

Wonder if its owner in the US knew your bus's owner and all that........spooky :shock:
Thanks for the nice comments mate! It's been bloody hard work in my small garage!!
But I'm happy with the results so far as it's only the second car I've painted!!!!!
It's not perfect but good enough fa me an the paint only stands me at £1200 Inc compressor an gun!!!!
It's taken me alot longer than I thought but don't it always!!!
Do like the sound of your bus, was looking for a sunroof bus myself!! But had no look finding a decent one so had to settle fa this!!
Would like to see some pics of yours mate, what's ya plans for it?!
Cheers
Wilf

Just a quick update! Not much done really, just got the rear end about done!!
Oh an nearly finished the drivers door too so making slow progress but getting their!
Pic of where I'm at!!
46a0b4f9.jpg

:D

Thats a beauty, give us a shout if you want to join the Early Bay/Skeg/Norwich club camping at Whitenoise...

Slow progress but got the drivers door now painted an fitted!!
Two doors an bumpers to go!!!
bb6e637c.jpg

fa3e13b4.jpg

:D
Oh an a real nice birthday present from my misses! A vintage speed shifter!! An also some original chromed an detailed Porsche fuch centre caps with I'm still waiting to arrive! :D
3b995df5.jpg

Still love this colour 8)

Loving the gear stick also - where was it from if you don't mind me asking ;)

VivaSkegVegas said:
Can't wait to see this in the flesh Wilf, nearly popped in the other day but it was getting late

It gets late early these days.

That's looking sweet Wilf! Lizzie and I are starting the vinyl work today. The fudge is a really smart colour :D

Latest posts