Satan fish

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NADZ

Reaction score
Dont ask, its kind of a tradition but every VW ive had has sported a SATAN fish.......But lately ive not been able to find em anyone got any clues ?
Picture696.jpg

Like this one :lol:

It was them that i used to get them off.But any pleads seem to fall on deaf ears........... :cry:

I use decorations like that myself. They make great conversation starters. I'm not too keen on gods though. I prefer science. The poster who said they had a religious basis is right. Devotees of the ancient Greek godess Diana used something similar as a fertility symbol. Rutty characters those Greeks!
Anyway, you'll find lots of similar items at http://www.EvolveFISH.com

I believe most Christian calender dates and symbols were copied from the pagans in an attempt to wipe out paganism in early Britain.

The fish symbol, i think is bourne from the 'sermon on the mount' when Jebus fed the 5000. Personally i'd been off down McDonalds for a top up after that one!

I thought the fish symbol as used by born again christians was from the drawing in the net parable matthew 13:47-53...where they kept the good and threw the bad fish....

I dont care if it came from "old macDonald's farm".I just like pissing of the self righteous.And by the way when I was studying roman imperial history.It was accepted that the "fish"symbol was used by the early Christian sects (as opposed to the Gnostic's)To denote gathering/church sites and safe houses .But it still doesn't give you automatic rights to slap one on yer MAHOSIVE S.U.V. or underpopulated M.P.V. and drive like mad max :shock:

Latest posts