saying hello

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geordie

Reaction score
i joined early bay forum one year ago and have been meaning too send some pics over!!!!!!!!!!!!
One year later I have been working on the interior for it! thats about the only thing i can do on it. i was going to copy a westy interior but wasn't keen on it so i deviced my own designer weekender! there is still lot to do on the interior (work in progress) but slowly getting there.
geordie

i have tried for about an hour to load photo but cant do it. I have gone into photobucket got the photo but finding it impossible to download on forum. Can anyone help thanks

no probs! It was a pain for me too until someone did the same for me!

Hope you get it working! looking forward to the pics :D

Hi, I updated that thread with a screenshot for photobucket, hope that helps :)

[photobucket]
inside_zps2f8eea87-1_zpsd4f5ec05.jpg
[/photobucket]

[photobucket]
221_zps826a43be.jpg
[/photobucket]
when i first bought the camper my intentions where to build my interior. that soon became apparent when my mate took me to see a company that did his, it was very nice i told him what i was going to do i have heard that a 100 time before ha ha ha? what the hell? questioning my ability so that was it! ill show him. so with this in mind it was not going to be made out of chipboard veneered with iron on edging. it wasn't going to be a westy devon or anyone else's nicked design but it was going to be formed with the best formica. it took age to design, redesign make template. finally i did it.

[photobucket]
222_zps44b7508f.jpg
[/photobucket]

this unit took ages to make! it was a 100% bitch to do. don't try this at home.
look i'm not some wood lover nut. i have done it for over 25 years. so it had to be done right! right.
its formica so it well-hard.

[photobucket]
096_zpsf2860c85.jpg
[/photobucket]

got fed-up not being able to have anything to hand when drive round and what's out there for sale is crap!
so i designed build something that works and it shouldn't take your legs off if you have a accident?
don't worry im not selling them yet.

[photobucket]
229_zps7ed2e913.jpg
[/photobucket]

no its not a toilet!
its a jump seat that has a table for when you cooking and to store.
found it work really well when camping

Love the interior - top ideas and that wine rack is genius! 8)

Very nice work mate , very clever!

I'm sorry but if its tomato soup , then it's got to be Heinz! :!: :lol:

Latest posts