Scam crossover on ebay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rippers

Reaction score
99% sure this is a scam, the van was local to me and sold recently for a lot more and the description states they owned it since 2009 which is utter bollocks

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1972-Volkswagen-VW-Transporter-T2-Camper-Van-/271279542104?pt=UK_Campers_Caravans_Motorhomes&hash=item3f29854f58" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just offered them the full price................
They want paying by Western Union and the seller is a Nigerian prince so sounds above board to me :lol:

I paid cash and I'm waiting for that bus to be delivered, they promised me they really did :roll:

Still hard to believe that people fall for these scams, if its too good to be true then it bleedin is :D

Right I'm off to polish my barn find, the guy on ebay said it lay un-touched by human hands since the day it was delivered and has never seen the light of day and the wheels are made of gold and its rot free :lol:

Howie123 said:
Right I'm off to polish my barn find, the guy on ebay said it lay un-touched by human hands since the day it was delivered and has never seen the light of day and the wheels are made of gold and its rot free :lol:

Does he have any more for sale? :lol:

Is it really a scam, well yes, probably, but....the paint is poor, it's full of filler, its not a campe (r&r bed only), and its 'end of season'. 5k on a matt finished minibus is not cheap...

I was watching this one I thought it was a bit odd. I'm looking for one but I don't want to get ripped off. Does any one know of a good one for sale ?

trebor said:
I was watching this one I thought it was a bit odd. I'm looking for one but I don't want to get ripped off. Does any one know of a good one for sale ?

Look in the for sale section on here?
Less chance of getting stitched up.

Rich

I'm looking, seen a couple local to me on eBay and walked away from them. Trouble is there's too many ways to go, do I get one that's done, do I get an empty imported one and fit it myself, r hand, l hand :?

Surprised to see this still hasn't been removed by ebay :(

This was the original advert:- http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1972-Early-Bay-Window-Volkswagen-VW-Transporter-Camper-RHD-and-TAX-exempt-/321141059193" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts