Scored a 1968 panel, Euro spec, number 002393 off the line!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Austin

You haven't as its not me, the point I was making is the container alone is over $4000 without the stock inside it so its unlikely to be a private buyer,

Graham L said:
Austin

You haven't as its not me, the point I was making is the container alone is over $4000 without the stock inside it so its unlikely to be a private buyer,

Taxi for Austin please!!

It's great when you put a face to a name, it's the guys from Southern Kombi Parts, they are here on earlybay. They've bought my entire stock of bay parts (as of May 3rd, 6 more parts buses in since) in 2 or possibly 3 containers with some buses sandwiched in. The panel is already up for sale on their website, they bought it to offset the purchase of a 70 single cab that was my personal truck for their shop truck.

This panel by our standards would have been crushed if anybody but me found it. I planned on practicing welding on it, but have 2 splits in front of it. I wish I could love every bus forever and keep it, if I did there would be a lot of people walking in the UK! Overpriced? If they were overpriced then they wouldn't sell.

I've sold plenty to Volksheaven, he's just never made it to my shop or else he would've been standing in front of the container!

4615434495_7d973c85a4_b.jpg

haha...yup that grubby bunch is us!!....the panel is up for just under £3k....not a bad price for a piece of early bay history landed to the UK with all taxes paid, also the £113 purchase price is irrelevant now as that is not what we paid and as Graham L pointed out shipping costs are the bain of our lives!!

southernkombiparts said:
haha...yup that grubby bunch is us!!....the panel is up for just under £3k....not a bad price for a piece of early bay history landed to the UK with all taxes paid, also the £113 purchase price is irrelevant now as that is not what we paid and as Graham L pointed out shipping costs are the bain of our lives!!

id break your arm for that at that price if i wasnt so busy with other stuff. someone will be pretty happy with it.

southernkombiparts said:

yeah £3k is a sweet deal mate, i'm never going to mention the price of buses ever again, and thats a promise!! and yes shipping is bucks, my shipping cost me way more than my bus actually did!!

Latest posts