• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sealey gas mig welder

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K@rlos

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Westfalia pop-top
As it says, about 6-7 years old but only used half a dozen times. Not sure what power but will find out.
£100

Karl

I might be interested in this depending on the spec. If you can give me a model number or something then I can look it up I suppose :)

Any ideas on what shipping costs would be?

If you have any of the accessories (wire, mask, gas [although gas might be a problem shipping, I don't know], etc) then I might be interested in them to depending on price 8)

I'll have a look tomorrow mate. Has no gas but I'm pretty sure it has wire. £100 ain't a firm price, want it gone so I'm game for some haggling! :lol:

Karl

gvee said:
Know the feeling mate, no rush! 8)

Just had a look. It's a Sealey mighty mig MK 2, runs off mains 240v and I think the power was 60hz? Dad brought it to weld up his last bus, he says it was ideal and is a lovely little welder. Has spare nozzles, 1/2 a bottle of gas and a full spare 1. Does come with a shield but it is a bit crap tbh. If you want it I'll clean it up and test it to make sure it's ok. Let me know what you think dude.

Karl

Hey Karl, don't suppose you can send me a piccy of the front?

60Hz? 60a, maybe? Is that the max or min power setting?

gvee said:
Hey Karl, don't suppose you can send me a piccy of the front?

60Hz? 60a, maybe? Is that the max or min power setting?

Yes mate, of course. What's your e-mail address? I'll have to double check.

Karl

Latest posts