Seatbelt extension?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy_sheff

Reaction score
Anyone got any ideas about a seatbelt extension? Just kampers sell one but for some bizarre reason it's red. Any other options? I know u can get retractable belts but they are 50 quid a pop. What were vw thinking making the belts So short

Andy

These guys provide it in black:

http://shop.kcpcarandcommercial.co.uk/epages/100080302.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/100080302/Products/SEC227" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They don't list everything on there website so if you want a different colour (I assume they are available in all securon colours) it's worth a call, they are very helpful!

Wonderful! Cheers. They also sell various retractable belts at a much more reasonable price. Not sure if there's a direct fit one on there

http://shop.kcpcarandcommercial.co.uk/epages/100080302.sf/secf7d75e852f/?ObjectPath=/Shops/100080302/Products/%22SEC500/45%22" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That's same lengths etc as jk one. No brackets tho

Andy_sheff said:
Anyone got any ideas about a seatbelt extension? Just kampers sell one but for some bizarre reason it's red. Any other options? I know u can get retractable belts but they are 50 quid a pop. What were vw thinking making the belts So short

Andy

Retractibles are a big improvement. Price of a fill of fuel to save you flying through the windscreen sounds like a bargain to me.

I got a lap belt extension off eBay, about £8.00 ... perfect for the job.

Yeah from there!
I emailed and he said its new legislation that extenders must be a different colour to the normal belt but they hadn't got round to updating the web site, he has some black ones knocking about which he is gonna send me. He was helpful, but if anyone else wants some, I think you will be lucky to find some black ones!

Latest posts